• Ashtanga yoga is an active yoga combining dynamic movements with deep Ujjayi breathing in order to strengthen muscles, energize the body and develop flexibility.
• Good for all levels from beginner to advanced.
• Monday & Wednesday – Ashtanga Dynamic Yoga (Ewa), Friday – Power Yoga (Radek).
• Fall classes include the first 30 minutes of instruction followed by 1 hour of dynamic yoga practice.
• If you don’t have your own yoga mat, don’t worry. Mats are available to rent for a minimum price.
Your private mats are in the locker rooms and it’s their new location for the moment. Thank you very much for cooperation!
All the other mats, whose owners we don’t know, are in our hall and will stay there until June 15. We encourage you to find your own mat and place it to the locker room if you come to Joga Klub regularly, or take it with you.
After June 15 all the old mats still in the Joga Klub hall will be removed.
Thank you! Namaste
Functional Yoga is an intense and dynamic yoga practice, while at the same time it remains completely safe and healthy. It combines the wisdom of classical yoga and the latest knowledge of science. It strengthens the muscles responsible for the health of the spine, proper posture and a healthy body. Functional Yoga provides psychophysical harmony and versatile performance. Thanks to defeating stress, it also improves concentration and recharges the positive energy.
At the workshop you will learn the basic exercises of this Functional Yoga. You will learn to breathe in the way to increase efficiency while performing asanas and their relaxation benefits. You will learn how to start and strengthen the deep torso muscles, responsible for the health of the spine and how to combine movement with breathing so that your practice becomes even more efficient and safe.
Time and place: Saturday, March 4th, 2017, 14:00-16: 30, Joga Klub, ul. Chałubińskiego 8, Warsaw.
Leader: RADEK RYCHLIK - Radek founded the first yoga school in Poland of dynamic styles of yoga in 2002. A graduate of Warsaw AWF (Academy of Physical Education) and psychological studies at the University of Social Psychology. He trained with yoga masters in India, the US and Western Europe. Radek is the author of scientific publications in physiology, biomechanics and psychophysiology of yoga exercises and numerous popular articles.
•     Workshop price for Joga Klub members – 40zl
•     Workshop price for Joga Klub non-members – 60 zl
In order to participate, please send an e-mail to email@example.com this week.
See you Saturday!