First, thank you very much to everyone for joining our free classes this week. There have been lots of wonderful comments so far. And now, we would like to do more.
Going forward during this Covid-19 time, we will offer special online classes for yoga and pilates. Hopefully we can all help each other stay active, healthy and keep Joga Klub operating long term.
To join us:
The online Joga Klub schedule can be found here at THIS LINK. Classes will be led by all your favorite instructors – Eliza, Kamil, Ewa, Martyna, Grażyna, Samanta and more.
You may use your existing Joga Klub pass or purchase a special online pass via the normal Joga Klub Strefa Klienta.
– 1 time entry 20 zł
– 1 week open entry for 60 zł
– For Multisport clients, cards will be accepted for online classes soon. As soon as we are provided with the details, we will share them asap. Unfortunately, Fit Profit and OK System do not offer such usage of their cards.
– You must have a paid valid karnet first before registering for the online class AND include your e-mail in your profile. Class credentials and link for the live stream will be sent by e-mail.
– Online classes will be hosted using Zoom video conference services. The streaming video seems to work better with the app, which is quick and easy to install, rather than an internet browser, although it is possible. It’s not necessary to purchase anything extra. You may use a computer, smartphone or tablet. Link to Zoom and app can be found here at WWW.ZOOM.US
– Before each class, please first register anytime but at least 20 minutes before the start HERE. Earlier is better!! Approximately 15 minutes before the class starts, we will send directly the link and codes for verification to access the streaming video. You may click the link or choose “Join a meeting” and enter the meeting ID and code.
– One final note, please mute your microphone when the class in order to not disturb others in the group.
– See everyone on the mat….virtually!!